Average USB Drive Data Loss Reasons
2. Lose files when transferring them from USB flash drive to other devices for unknown reason.
3. Fail to remember so that you can unplug USB drive just after laptop shutting all the way down as well as some information will be taken off.
4. USB drive was infected by the virus.
5. USB flash drive files become inaccessible due to unknown reasons.
Methods to Perform USB Drive Data Recovery
It is really sensible to use USB drive data recovery tool to recover the lost information in your USB drive , as this is the most effective and direct method. There’re lots of USB data recovery tools, you just need to get a right one that best fits your needs. Overall reliability should be the most important factor; also the recovery speed, ease-to-use, and competitive price are also some important factors that you should consider.
Good USB details rescue program can provide preview ability for you to evaluate recovery result before you purchase it.
If you’re Windows OS user, you may have a try on the data recovery software for USB drive for the Windows version. It’s such a Windows USB data recovery tool that can help you recover media files from USB lost due to deleting, formatting, virus infection, and other reasons.
If you are using Mac OS, here we suggest you to use the Mac version for the USB drive data recovery.
But one thing you must pay attention, no matter you are using Windows or Mac, don’t put anything new into your USB drive because this can cause the data overwritten situation, once this happen, you may lose your files forever.
Methods for USB Drive Lost Data Recovery
1. Install the data recovery tool on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Start scanning your USB drive which your lost data were stored before after launching the program.
3. The last but not least, after scanning is finished, click “Recover” and choose the saft path where you want to save the recovered data.
All of these just take you lots of time and few clicks, after that, you can get your data back.
1. If you don’t want to meet data loss happen on your USB drive or your computer, build a backup is a good idea to avoid the data loss.
2. Don’t save the recovered data to the path where your lost data were stored before because this action may also cause the data overwritten problem and your data will lose again.
3. For more detailed knowledge please just visit the previous post.