It’s not about being careful or taking precautions. Sometimes, you can take all the precautions in the world and be as careful as anything and still end up with a corrupt system.
Just like it happens with Windows, Mac computers can be corrupted as well and when this happens, the owner can lose very important files and documents.
Those with Windows computers have luck on their sides because of the many data recovery tools and apps available for their computers. Those using Mac are not always so lucky as it is sometimes a herculean task to find a good software for data recovery on Mac.
If you’ve been experiencing difficulties getting tools that help with best data recovery for Mac, or you have even found some tools and software but just can’t decide on the best one to use, right here, we will give you a list of these tools, tell you their qualities and the disadvantages and allow you to decide for yourself which one you will go for.
uFlysoft Mac Data Recovery
This is one of the tools that can guarantee best data recovery for Mac.
- It can be used to recover lost files either the ones that were mistakenly deleted or the ones that got corrupted and got lost in the process.
- This tool can recover files, music, emails, and photo from any storage device safely and in its entirety.
- Apart from that, it also supports the recovery of data from the recycle bin, memory card, hard drive, flash drive, or camera.
- It allows you to preview files before deciding which ones you want to recover.
- It supports Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra) on iMac, MacBook and MacPro.
Advantages of uFlysoft Mac Data Recovery
- It permits saving and resuming scan results of files that can be recovered.
- It allows the picking of individual files for recovery.
- It has a simple interface that guides you through the recovery process.
- It permits you to preview the files before deciding to recover it.
- It can recover files that have been completely corrupted and the ones whose partitions have been deleted.
The only downside to the recovery tool is that it is not free. But that is not necessarily a bad thing. Tools like these that work and save one the trouble of losing files deserve the price tags slapped on them.
iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac
After Wondershare, this program has the next highest rating when it comes to best data recovery for Mac. It possesses all the necessary things and characteristics that a program that intends to recover files from Mac must have.
The tool allows you to view the data recovery options in an interface that appears once the tool is opened.
- It has a wizard-like structure that guides you through it.
- It has a straightforward interface and design.
- You do not need any technical skills or knowledge to be able to use the tool.
The only disadvantage, as with Wondershare, is that it comes with a price tag.
Disk Drill for Mac
This tool has both the basic and pro versions which makes it one of the best data recovery for Mac. The basic version is free while the pro version has a price tag. Apart from working with Mac OS X Computers, Disk Drill also works with Kindles, iPdas and iPods.
While the tool is simple and straightforward to understand and use, it still has tutorials within it that helps users understand it better and use it effectively and this qualifies it as one of the best data recovery for Mac.
- It allows files to be previewed before recovery.
- It has inbuilt tutorials designed to make the tool easier to use.
- It permits you to scan other devices that are connected to your computer to check for lost files or the ones that have been deleted.
- The interface is a bit complex to navigate
- There is a need to pay for the pro version of the software before some of the features of the tool can be used.